I have been tagged by our Jordanian friend Jarad with the "Life is Good Award". This is my first time to write a post in english, I realy don't like to blog in english but that's how the tag was delivered.
This is the first time Jarad sends a tag, so I will happily answer these questions.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I'm blogging anonymously and yes I'm happy about it. I chose to do so for a couple of reasons, first, everybody I know use the net heavily and since I'm criticising people around me I won't dare to present my true name. Secondly, when you use a nickname you speak more freely I gess.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
well, sometimes if I have a problem I'll keep it to myself. I won't complain or ask for people advice, I'll try to solve it by my own even if I took a wrong decision.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
It depends on my deeds for the day! sometimes I like this person I see and sometimes I don't.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I read a book, or surf the net, watch a movie, sometimes I take a long walk on feet for and hour or more.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Alot! every couple of months I write a new to-do list, and I don't do half of it, but I'll never give up.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
class overachiever, class president, bookworm, nerd, all of these describe the student I was. I really don't know way I was like that? I think its genetic! most members of my family had this critical syndrom!!!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
I used to live in Kuwait when I was a kid and I had a lot of friends from many different nationalities, Kuwaities, Palestinians, Somalis, Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians. Unfortunately we were separated because of the war. Sometimes I close my eyes and try to remember them at classroom and playground, and wonder, what happend to all of them?
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
Most of the time I write about other people, I wrote about myself a couple of times, but I won't go very deep, I just can't share my true feelings very much!!
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Definitely reading a book!
Now I have to choose other bloggers to pass this tag, maybe: